Upon completion of this unit, the student will be able to:
- Define confidentiality.
- Discuss importance of confidentiality.
- Discuss confidentiality rules that apply to all medical professionals
- Discuss how assessing and sharing information has changed due to use of technology.
- Identify when a breach of confidentiality has occurred.
- Apply confidentiality rules to case scenarios.
- Formulate a response to inappropriate disclosures.
- Take appropriate actions to maintain confidentiality
This module will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.