Upon completion of this unit, the student will be able to:
- Discuss the principles and practice of ethical and professional conduct.
- Apply the principles of ethical practice and professional conduct to case scenarios.
- Describe a health professionals duty to carry out their work at the highest level of quality.
- Identify the scope of practice and limitations within one’s health profession.
- Describe the responsibility to advocate for self, others, and profession.
This module will take approximately 1 hour to complete.